Have A Happier Holiday This Year!
The Holiday season is both a blessing and a curse:
You’re prepping for the last of your 2018 events
You’re prepping for your first 2019 events
Inquiries and more bookings for next year are coming in fast – engagement season is here!
There’s deadlines, paperwork, and the day to day of keeping it all organized and staying on track. The world doesn’t slow down just because you’re already busy.
But, then again, busy is good.
In the meantime, your family is in town, or you’re heading out of town – Hours and days where you’re away from your computer and phone. Or more likely, when you want to be away from your computer and phone!
You Want To Enjoy Your Time With Your Family & Friends
But, your emails…And the COIs that have to get to January’s venues…and finding a time to talk to the couple that got your name from your favorite DJ. And that’s just what’s on the list you’re looking at right now. What is that list going to look like at the end of November? Busy is good, but you’re not looking forward to yet another working vacation.
Wishes Do Come True
What could you do with an extra 20 hours, five hours a week, in December? Give them to me, and I’ll take over the administrative tasks that keep your business moving while you’re finishing up the year, growing your client list for 2019 and taking some time to relax. ‘Tis the season of peace and joy. Go get your.
Get It Handled For The Holidays!
Are you dreading taking time off because you know you’re going have to work through some or most of it? Are you feeling guilty about not being fully present with your family and friends or for your clients? Are you resentful that you’re forced to choose between having fun and running your business?
You don’t have to choose.
What Can I Do For You in December?
I have almost 20 years of experience in wedding and event management. There is very little that I don’t know about our industry and how to get things done. Here’s what I can do for you:
With Your Current Clients:
- Email management – Quick and relevant replies
- Calendar management – Scheduling future appointments, calls and video chats
- Following up on invoices – let’s get you paid.
- Collecting pending information or paperwork – Insurance certificates, shot lists, play lists, timelines, whatever is next.
- Equipment and service quotes from other vendors
- what else do you clients need from you this month?
- Responding quickly and appropriately to inquiries
- Standard two-day follow up
- Sending out proposals, contracts and invoices
- Scheduling phone calls, meetings and video calls between you and your potential clients
For You and Your Business
- Finishing up your wish list for 2018:
- Website edits
- Set up a new client management system
- Update your marketing materials and price lists for 2019
- Collect and collate photos from your past events
- Order and send out holiday gifts
- Any project you want to finish by the end of the year
$629 – Up to 20 hours
$900 – Up to 30 hours
How Does This Work?
It starts with a free phone or video consultation. We’ll talk about where you are right now, and what you need to get done in December, including what your schedule will be like for the month. I’ll send you a secure document to collect your passwords – all your information will be kept confidential, and I sign a contract and authorization form stating that. There will be one more call between us, confirming details about your processes and workflows. And then, on December 1st, I get to work for you. You can check in with me as often as you like, and add tasks as often as you like during the month. You’ll get a text at the end of each week tabulating how many hours have been used so far. You can add more hours at any time.
How do I get started?
You Have Two options:
- Schedule a 30-minute phone or video consultation with me and we’ll talk about your checklist for December.
2. If you’re sure you’re going to need my help, click here to schedule a one hour on-boarding consultation with me and pay your $100 deposit. I’ll send you the secure password forms and confidentiality agreement before we talk, so we can get down to the details of getting you a month off. The $100 is non-refundable, but can be used for any virtual assistant service at the rate of $40 an hour upon cancellation.
Questions? Contact me directly at email@example.com or call/text me at 310-801-3602.
I’ll talk to you soon,