Solutions and Services
Your goal in for the next year is to create and sustain a 6-figure + business. Your expansion plans (Classes! Podcasts! Webinars!) are on schedule, and you have a steady flow of inquiries and clients coming in.
The Problem? The “Business” Part of Your Business is a Time and Energy Vampire.
It slows you down at every step: You using three or four different websites or apps to get booked and paid. You have to manually email every document, invoice and deliverable. Every client is a scramble, every time. How will you be able to take on more work this way? Answer: You can’t. There are only 24 hours in a day, and only one (or two) of you. You need a better client workflow management system, if you want to reach the next level in your business and stay there.
I’ll solve your two biggest problems:
1. Creating more time to focus on growing your business and your income.
2.Making the time you spend with each of your clients more efficient and productive, no matter how many you have.
Outgrow Your Growing Pains To Grow Your Business
The Efficient Creative Program
Create a business system that flows and works together seamlessly. What would it feel like to cut your multi-step process in half?
The Efficient Creative Project is a six-week program to stream line the four crucial aspects of any long-term successfully run business:
- Strategy – How did you get here and where do you want to go?
- Workflow Audit
- You’re moving so fast to build your business that there’s little chance to figure out what is working, what isn’t, where and how and why. Together we’ll do a full audit of your current workflow management systems.
- I’ll map out and deliver a customized long-term plan for you that will increase your efficiency, increase your bottom line, and free up 10-15 hours in your week.
- Part of this plan is to confirm what standards and boundaries you want to set for your clients
2. Contract, Invoice and Document Management – Automate and Simplify
- Set up or optimize the Client Relationship Management system of your choice – Honeybook, Dubsado, etc.
- First thing: Automate your contracts and invoices so payments are made to you on time and in full.
- Converting and creating current contracts and invoice in the new system
- Organize and Optimize Your Google Drive and Dropbox – linked and connected to your CRM
- Automate CRM responses to inquiries – you can finally have your dream follow up process
- Schedule documents and forms that need to be sent to your clients – everything sent out on time, automatically
- Optimize your calendar system – schedule appointments around open dates on your calendar – no more wasting time going back and forth to pick a date and time!
- Calls to action on your site that send visitors exactly where you want them to go
- Contact forms that screen for your ideal clients and send them to the next step in your inquiry process
- Content editing
- Lead magnet creation
Training on your new systems is included, so you can manage it yourself or delegate it to an assistant. You’ll receive customer service support from me for 90 days after I turn it over to you.
The CRM Set-Up
Make money and save time: For every dollar you spend on a CRM, you can expect to make $8.71 in return. Automating your lead management and client workflow lets you respond faster, you’ll get paid faster, and you’ll be able to provide better service to your clients – the concierge level of service you want them to experience.
Every Set-up come with a Workflow audit, where we go walk through your current client management workflow, so we can use your new CRM system to plug up the holes and disconnects in your process?
You’ll have your own customized system ready to go in 14 days. I use your branding and convert and update your documents, so it’s like stepping into your house with new appliances and furniture – everything fits.
Training and post-set up support for an additional 30 days is included. I refuse to leave you with a system you don’t know how to use!
The Workflow Edits – A La Carte Services
You don’t have the time to do it yourself, or you don’t have the skills to get it done the way you want. You can use my time and skill instead. Here are some of the edits, clients have asked me to do:
- Add workflows, documents and automations to CRM
- Connect your client management systems to increase your productivity
- Monthly management of any client management system
- Google Drive and Dropbox organization
- Create newsletter and lead magnets
- Individual project management on a monthly retainer basis
Starting at $650 per service – Day rates are available for combined services
The Workflow Audit
During a 60 to 90-minute session, you and I will do an in-depth review of your current client management system from inquiry to delivery. We’ll discuss where it’s falling short, or taking too much of your time and focus away from your work and your life.
What are the solutions? After a line by line analysis, I’ll tell you the exact and best places where you can optimize your systems to save time and make more money – how can you use your current systems in a better way? Where can you create new ones? I’ll map out and deliver a customized long-term plan for you that will increase your efficiency, increase your bottom line, and free up 10-15 hours in your week.
Elizabeth is awesome! She organized all of my client files, my Google Drive, created workflows for Honeybook and organized a lot of other client information for me. She totally understands how the planning side should be organized. I will definitely be using her again when I have other organizational needs. She made my life a lot easier, so now I can focus on the planning rather than the admin stuff. – Lauren, Sydney Camille Events
The Website Design
- Build new website on your choice of platform or theme
Starting at $2500
The Website Relaunch
- Transfer Website to a new theme on the same platform
Starting at $1750
The Content Edit – A La Carte Services
You don’t have the time, the skills, or the time to learn the skills. Use mine. Here are some edits clients have asked me to do:
- Edit or add pages and content
- Add functionality – shopping cart, tracking
- Create and Launch Lead Magnets, Opt-ins and Newsletters
Starts at $550. Day rates are available for combined services
I recently worked with Elizabeth with her services in refreshing and updating my website. My website looks amazing! I am absolutely thrilled with it. She is extremely knowledgeable. I like that she explains everything well and offers you options and ideas to enhance your website. The entire experience was easy and professional. I highly recommend her work to everyone.
– Kate Dutka, Lavish Candy Sweetology